How to Use Your Baby Nest
Instructions: How to Use Your Baby Nest
To ensure your baby is safe and securely fastened to your Baby Nest, follow these steps every time you use our product.
How to Prepare the Baby Carrier
1. Take the fabric strap and pull it completely out of the side zipper. And zip the zipper fully closed to lock the first cover.
2. Lock the pair of Buckle Locks on both sides of the carrier. Test them to ensure they are securely fastened before lifting your Baby Nest.
How to Adjust the Length of Your Baby Nest
- Open the 4 Cord Locks on the sides of your Baby Nest and pull each of them to an even length.
- Test to ensure your Baby Nest is now long enough for your baby. If it is not, then adjust the 4 Cord Locks again, either longer or shorter, depending on the size of your baby.
- If needed, you can tie the end rope on all 4 Cord Locks to make your Baby Nest even shorter.
- Before you place your baby in your Baby Nest and carry them, lock the pair of Buckle Locks on both sides of the carrier. Test them to ensure they are securely fastened before lifting your Baby Nest.
How to Use Your Baby Playmat
- Open the 4 Cord Locks on the sides of your Baby Playmat and pull the sides open and down to create a comfortable mat for your baby to play on.
- If desired, add the additional apron to your Baby Playmat to make it softer and more comfortable for your baby.
- To clean, remove the PE board plastic on the back of the Baby Nest, and then either hand wash or place in the washing machine.
- Do not exceed a wash temperature of 30˚ C.
- Do not tumble dry, bleach, or iron.
- Recommended max weight is 9 kg
- The baby nest can be used for higher weight for use as play mat, have in bed etc but not recommended to carry as risk for the baby to fall out
- Do not leave your child unattended in your Baby Nest.
- Always use your Baby Nest in a supervised manner, and only use it in an environment that is safe and secure environment for your baby.
- When placing your baby in your Baby Nest, always place their back in the middle of the nest.
- When you put your Baby Nest down, always place it securely on a flat, unmoving, non-heated surface.
- Do not place your Baby Nest on a high surface. When possible, only place your Baby Nest securely on the floor or ground.
- Immediately clean any vomit or other messes created inside of your Baby Nest. Your Baby Nest was not designed to absorb vomit or other messes.
- To prevent the risk of suffocation:
- Do not use your Baby Nest if your baby can move and/or turn over. If your baby begins to move and/or turn over, immediately remove them from your Baby Nest.
- Keep your Baby Nest in an upright position at all times. Before you lift your Baby Nest, test your Buckle Locks to make sure they are strong and securely fastened.
- Do not place toys or heavy fabrics inside of your Baby Nest.
8. To prevent the risk of suffocation and/or overheating:
- Do not use the Baby Nest in a bed where adults or other children are resting or sleeping.
- Do not place additional mattresses inside of your Baby Nest. Only use the mattress provided in your Baby Nest.
- Do not place a waterproof pee pad inside of your Baby Nest.